Welcome to Building Supplies, LLC
To Our Valued Customers:
Rocco is dedicated to keeping our facility safe and protecting our employees during this uncertain time. Rocco is implementing a change starting immediately in regards to customer pickups. We are asking that all customers follow the guidelines listed below to ensure the safety of our employees and to provide continued service for our walk-in customers. Please follow the following guidelines below:
- Entry into Rocco is limited to employees only.
- All orders must be called into our office, 540.434.1371.
- Order and pick up schedule will be as follows:
- Pick up hours between 8:00AM – 10:00AM, orders must be placed by 4:00PM the day prior to pick up.
- Pick up hours between 2:00PM – 4:00PM, orders must be placed by 12:00PM same day.
- When arriving to pick up your order, please drive around to the back-loading dock and call the main office number (540.434.1371) to let them know you are here and ready to pick up.
- Orders will be prepared for pick-up and ready to be loaded at the back loading dock. Please stay in your vehicle and someone will assist you.
We thank you for your trust and understanding as we navigate these uncertain times. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact your sales representative at Rocco. Rocco Building Supplies, LLC
We are a two-step wholesale building materials distributor servicing lumber yards, specialty dealers, and home centers. Our products are promoted through Price Guides and an on-line ordering system, Partnerview, for the retail lumber yard to access and use. Products are offered for shipment through our warehouse or direct-ship basis. We work very closely with our vendors to promote existing products and to identify new products, enabling our customers to be competitive in the market place. Our knowledgeable sales staff in conjunction with our marketing department regularly leads product training sessions and implements year-round promotions thereby bringing continuous value to our dealers.
Rocco maintains an extensive fleet to provide consistent reliable service to our customers. The company is committed to the principles of Lean Manufacturing to improve our operational performance and maximize our customer service.
Our sales territory extends throughout Virginia, the Baltimore metropolitan and surrounding areas, and adjacent territories in West Virginia and Pennsylvania.